跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-7-1 17:17:51 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

喇嘛钦!字体小,下拉至帖子底部有设置方法。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

5How Dharma practice relates to life  by Pema&nbs

Author empty

The Guru said, ”Practice should not hinder worldly life and likewise, worldly life should not hinder practice. Some people think they should single-heartedly practice and give up their jobs; some people are absorbed in worldly pursuit and care nothing about practice; both attitudes are wrong. In reality, the first class practitioners have the top practice instructions, the middle and the lower level practitioners also have middle or lower level practice instructions accordingly.”

“If we could give up everything to retreat to the mountain, like the great Milarepa, that is great. But we can’t do it. If we could give up worldly things to retreat to the temples as nuns and monks and practice well, that is also a good way. No matter how bad we are, at least we should neither give up work for practice; nor to only care about worldly work. We should fulfill both missions well.”

The Guru continued, “after receiving substantial instructions, keep on practicing steadily. Stick to it and it will lead us well.”

Rinpoche said,” This is the way to practice. This is how I think. What do you think?  ”      

Everyone nodded.

Rinpoche said, “as to myself, I couldn’t follow the great Milarepa to denounce this life, neither could you; I wish I could tak care of both work and practice like a mediocre practitioner, not to hurt anybody.”

The Guru continued to ask us, ”so what about you? Some say I want nothing else but Dharma practice. How foolish they are! We need food and clothes, right? We couldn’t sit like a Buddha statue without eating or drinking. We should not rely on others or push away our own responsibilities. Then we must work, right? Gradually we learn to have rightful livelihood. It’s on such a basis do we practice step by step. So stop making such stupid choice.”

The Guru said, “in Yachen, I have said same thing to tens of thousands of disciples. We can’t be like the marmot, hiding in the snowy holes doing nothing. Rinpoche added,”I am not only addressing you, in fact, I’m also reminding myself. ”

Rinpoche continued to emphasize, “When H. H. Achuk Lama went into Nirvana, some people vowed I would not leave Yachen even for one step, and I would concentrate only on practice. Many people said so. At that time I said they were talking nonsense. Later these people have to take care their livelihood, and some even ended up in jail for 6 or 7 years.”

“As human beings, we have to make a living, and in a right way. Dharma practice is the same. Stop talking nonsense and behaving foolishly, that’s utterly useless.”

ymjingang (圆满金刚)进微信群

QQ 3356114452   QQ259302188

上一篇:4、Are hearing, contemplating and meditating the same thing
下一篇:白玛程列上师的开示
回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|白玛程列    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 15:54 , Processed in 0.082351 second(s), 10 queries , File On.