设为首页收藏本站

白玛程列

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 1282|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

Don’t know your mama’s name, go away!(不知道你妈妈的名字,走开!)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-2-3 14:24:29 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

喇嘛钦!字体小,下拉至帖子底部有设置方法。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 珊珊 于 2018-2-11 18:06 编辑

Don’t know your mama’s name, go away!
不知道你妈妈的名字,走开!

By Empty of Yachen
亚青empty

Jan 11, 2014

Today we went to visit Guru Pema Trinley. The friend who went with me  looked  very nervous as almost all  reports about the Guru described him too serious and not easy going.

While we were waiting for our turn, a Tibetan layman tried to ask more  details and the Guru shut the reception window directly and the man had to go.This made my friend even more horrified, thinking of all the hearsay about  the  Guru’s  eccentricity.

Most of the people were there to inquire about the reincarnation of the  deceased. When one deceased name was put forward, the Guru said directly, “I  am not feeling well today and can’t tell you the details about the deceased. Do  some puja first and I will observe for you next time.”

The parents of a sick child asked the Guru for special blessings and the  Guru wrote down the list of puja and said,“bring the child here tomorrow noon,I will bless him.”

Then something happened and I was stunned. A  middle aged lama came for Mo(Tibetan divination). The Guru asked: “What is your father’s name?” He  answered. The Guru then asked: “What is your mother’s name?”

He stood there and  could not answer. The Guru directly asked the man behind that lama what he was  here for and then turn to the lama just in front of him: ’Not knowing yourmother’s name, no MO!’

I have known the Guru for 8 years and it was the first time I saw him ask  the people coming for Mo their parents’ names!

今天有事拜见白玛程列上师,和我一起去的朋友非常紧张,因为几乎所有相关的报导都是上师非常严肃,不太好拜见。

我们在等待时,一位藏族居士想多问一点细节,上师直接把接见的窗口关上了,那人不得不走了。这更让我这位听说上师性格有些古怪的朋友有些胆战心惊!

大部分都是问亡人转世的,问到某位亡人时,上师直接说:“我今天有些不适,不能回答您亡人的具体情况,先做些法事,下次再帮你观。”

有个生病的小孩,父母要请上师做特殊加持仪轨,上师写了一点该念的经,然后说:“明天中午带来,我为他加持。”

接下来,发生了一件让我发呆的事。有个中年喇嘛过来要打卦,上师直接问:“你爸爸叫什么?”对方回答了。上师又问:“妈妈叫什么?”对方站在那里答不出来。上师直接问站在这位喇嘛后面排队的人有何事,然后又对这位已排到最前面的喇嘛说:“不知道妈妈的名字,不打卦!”

我认识上师八年了,第一次见到上师问打卦者你的爸爸妈妈叫什么!

ymjingang (圆满金刚)进微信群

QQ 3356114452   QQ259302188

上一篇:上师不来看看他的佛柜吗?
下一篇:This fault is tantamount to manslaughter(这个有直接杀人的过失)
回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|白玛程列    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 04:58 , Processed in 0.090472 second(s), 11 queries , File On.