设为首页收藏本站

白玛程列

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 1210|回复: 0
收起左侧

He was hit by seven bullets, but they didn’t go through his clothes.(当时有...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

积分
发表于 2018-2-11 17:35:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

喇嘛钦!字体小,下拉至帖子底部有设置方法。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 珊珊 于 2018-2-11 17:45 编辑

3.配图.jpg

He was hit by seven bullets,but they didn’t go through his clothes.
当时有七颗子弹打到他,但是只留在他衣服上

By Empty of Yachen
亚青empty

As for sharipu(sacred remains of the Buddha body) the same thing is true. Authtentic ones areevery hard to find, fake and inauthentic ones are many.

For example,when we install Buddha statues and Buddhist pagodas, we must install things that have vows bestowed in them. It is meaningless to install things without  vows. You must not touch things without vows bestowed in them.

Ancient Buddha  statues and Dharma instruments have very powerful blessings if untouched orunpolluted by people who have broken vows. Once they are polluted by those who  have broken vows, their power of blessing will disappear.

What kinds ofmerits do ancient Buddha statues have? In the past, there was a small ancient Buddha statue in my hometown. During a period of social unrest, about a dozen  people went out to steal things together. My grandfather’s nephew stole that  Buddha statue, and tucked it in his clothes close to his bosom. Later, many of  them ran away and got into a fight on their way somewhere. They started  shooting at one another, many died.

At  that  time, my grandfather’s nephew kept the Buddha statue in his clothes. He didn’t have agun, but he was a very tough guy. Someone gave him a gun and he began shooting  back, and he was hit by seven bullets. But the bullets stayed in his clothes; they didn’t injure his body. He is still alive and still keeps the seven  bullets that hit him. The Buddha statue exists and that person is real. He is  now a local celebrity because he survived multiple gunshots without even being  wounded.

Good authentic  Buddha statues have powerful blessings. Without such power, they would be like  common earth and stone. The same thing is true of nectar pills, sharipu, and  Buddha statues. As long as they are bestowed with vows, they are immensely  powerful. Without vows bestowed in them, they cannot protect people against  gunshots or injuries by knives.

Authentic  sharipu are very hard to find. I have never seen or received authentic ones.

It is said that  in my previous life I was someone who achieved rainbow body. That body was  cremated at Zhaci Temple. It has been more than 60 years since then. Nowadays  if common folks are devoted in their faith, they can find sharipu if they  search carefully below the surface soil there.

I would like to  go there to search for sharipu, but I haven’t had the time. In fact, realauthentic, extraordinary ones are very hard to find, and not easy to obtain.

关于舍利子也是一样。清净的舍利子很难得到,假的不清净的舍利子很多啊。

比如说,我们给佛像或者佛塔装藏的时候,一定要装进去具有誓言的东西。随便什么东西都装进去的话,真的没有一点意义,装与不装都是一样的。没有誓言的东西大家不要随便碰。

以前的那种古老的佛像和法器,如果没有被破誓言者沾过,没有沾上破誓言者的秽气,它的加持非常大!如果它沾染过破誓言的秽气,加持力就消失了。

这种古老佛像有什么样的功德呢?以前,我的家乡有这样一个小佛像。以前在动乱的时期,有十来个人一起去偷东西,我爷爷的侄子把这个佛像拿走了,偷偷地揣在自己的怀里面。后来,他们很多人一起跑,途中又发生了争斗,大家互相朝对方打枪,那个时候死了很多人。

当时那个佛像是装在爷爷的侄子的衣服里面。爷爷的侄子他没有枪,但是他是一个很厉害的人。别人把枪递给他,他就和别人对打,当时有七颗子弹打到他,但是只留在他衣服上,沾在他衣服上,没有伤到他身体里。打到他身体的七颗子弹,他现在都保留着,这个人现在都活着。这个佛像现在也还有,这个人也有。这个人现在在当地名气很大,因为打了很多枪,别说打死,连受伤都没有。

真正好的佛像加持力很大。没有加持的话就跟普通的土石一样。不论是甘露丸、舍利子、佛像,只要它是具有誓言的,就非常有威力。如果它没誓言,根本就抵挡不住枪伤刀伤。

真正的舍利子很难得,我没见过真正的舍利子,也没得到过真正的舍利子。

据说,我的前一世是一个虹光身成就者。当时他是在扎次寺荼毗的法体。荼毗之后,距离现在已经有六十多年了。现在的老百姓有信心的话,他们到荼毗的地方慢慢地拨土,还能捡到舍利子。

我也想到那里去捡舍利子,但是一直没有时间去。真正清净的、特别殊胜的舍利子其实是很难得的,并不容易得到。

ymjingang (圆满金刚)进微信群

QQ 3356114452   QQ259302188
5.配图.jpg

上一篇:This fault is tantamount to manslaughter(这个有直接杀人的过失)
下一篇:The Pure Land appeared in front of him right away...(极乐世界直接现前)
回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|白玛程列    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:25 , Processed in 0.079781 second(s), 11 queries , File On.